Persona 5 Royal: 1 More Edition has been difficult to find for a reasonable price ever since launching on the Atlus Shop last year. Big Persona 5 fans are in luck, as the 1 More Edition is now available at major retailers (starting September 15). The 1 More Edition is up for grabs for PS5, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch for $120 at multiple online stores, including Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart.
Persona 5 Royal: 1 More Edition
The Persona 5 Royal: 1 More Edition is the ultimate collector’s bundle for diehard. Along with the base game (physical edition) and over 40 items of DLC, you’ll get the following goodies:
- Treasure Chest Box
- Le Grimoire Art Frame
- Phantom Thieves Art Prints
- Akechi’s Briefcase Bag
- Arcana Tarot Card Desk
- Steelbook Case
That’s a ton of exclusive content, all of which would make a great addition to a game room or home office. Akechi’s Briefcase Bag is a particular standout, as the 15-inch bag is big enough to carry small laptops and other accessories--making it the perfect companion for your daily commute.
Our Persona 5 Royal review found it to be an incredible JRPG, awarding it a coveted 10/10.
"Persona 5 Royal is many things: a collection of small inspiring stories, an ambitious harrowing journey with some good friends, a stunning visual and auditory experience, a resounding call to action," said critic Michael Higham. "By refining what was already great and building on its best qualities with a brilliant new story arc, Persona 5 Royal asserts itself as an unforgettable and empowering RPG that should be recognized as one of the best games of our time."
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PlayStation-Exclusive Games Receive Nice Discounts
- Armored Core 6 Pilot's Manual Preorders Are Steeply Discounted At Amazon
- Starfield Steam Keys Are Discounted Ahead Of Next Month's Launch
- Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Special-Edition PS5 And DualSense Controller Still Available
- Mortal Kombat 1 Preorders - Free Steelbook Case, Beta Access, And More
- PSA: Amazon's Buy 1, Get 1 Free Game Sale Is Still Running This Weekend